A4 iQ CROS System
Audibel’s latest Audibel A4 iQ hearing aids offer a solution for those with single-sided hearing loss. If you’re unable to hear in one ear and have normal hearing in the other ear, you may benefit from a CROS solution.
- To hear comfortably in challenging environments: NEW Acuity™ Immersion Directionality, designed to restore natural benefits provided by the ear and improve speech audibility in difficult listening situations.
- Adapt easily to new sounds: This feature speeds your transition to hearing aids by gradually adjusting settings to allow your brain to get used to new sounds.
- Better wireless streaming: Technology that provides consistent wireless performance while streaming cell phones, TV, music and other media with SurfLink® Mobile 2, SurfLink Mini Mobile and other SurfLink accessories.
- A comfortable, personalized listening experience: Capabilities that speed your transition to hearing aids with gradual adjustments, distortion-free listening in noise, and ultimate clarity for soft sounds.
- No buzzing or whistling: Our best-in-class feedback cancellation system providing feedback-free, comfortable listening all-day long.
- Durable, dependable hearing aids: Surface™ NanoShield, our pioneering water, wax and moisture repellent system, to protect and ensure durability and dependability.
- Music the way it was meant to be heard: A design that allows you to experience music in a whole new way. Now you can hear every note the way the artist intended — with pure, refined sound quality.
- Customizable tinnitus relief: Advanced Multiflex Tinnitus Technology integrated into the hearing aids to bring relief to those who suffer from ringing in the ears.